Yes, it’s true the beginning of October in healthcare signals a highpoint for innovation conferences in San Francisco.
Either by design or fortuitous coincidence there as several major health reform meetings in the next two weeks in the city by the bay, San Francisco.
About Health Innovation Week
Following the success of Health Innovation Week in 2010 and 2011, Health 2.0, LLC and Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC (HCCA) are delighted to announce our return. For 2012 Health Innovation Week in San Francisco. will be October 3-12. (Yes, we’ve turned it into a 10 day week!)
Core events of Health Innovation Week include the National Medical Home Summit and the 6th Annual HIPAA Summit West, followed by the HealthCampSFBay unconference (CANCELLED) and the 6th Annual Health 2.0 Conference. You can click on the graphics above to get more information about any one of the conferences. Finally the DC to VC event will harvest the best startups.
The HIT Startup Showcase Challenge include these functions
- Care Transitions/Care Coordination
- Big Data/Healthcare Analytics/Predictive Risk Modeling
- Health Information Exchange/Interoperability & Integration
- TeleHeath/Remote Diagnosis/MD Virtual Consult
- Healthcare Transparency Solutions (Pricing, EBOs “made easy,” Risk Calculators)
- Marketplaces for Healthcare Services (Insurance, Directories, Pre-paid Cards, Discounts)
- New Models of Primary Care (Concierge Medicine, Patient Centered Home)
- Social Networking for Providers (Shared Best Practices & Evidence, Professional Networking & Referral Management)
- EHRs/Clinical Documentation
- Consumer Wellness & Gaming or Social Networking for Patients
- mHealth and mobile apps (with a large vision)