The end of a year and a decade (wasn’t it just 2000, Y2K)?. I have been busy reviewing things new, things old, things good, and things bad.
Here is the next.
As part of the annual review of best and worst, here is the lineup for HIT.
KLAS, an organization that evaluates medical software has announced it’s top 20 list for 2010. The top are:
The 2010 "Best in KLAS" vendors for software:
- Acute Care EMR – Epic EpicCare Inpatient EMR
- Ambulatory EMR (more than 100 Physicians) – Epic EpicCare Ambulatory EMR
- Ambulatory EMR (26-100 physicians) – eClinicalWorks EMR
- Ambulatory EMR (6-25 physicians) – Greenway Medical PrimeSuite Chart
- Ambulatory EMR (2-5 physicians) – e-MDs Chart
- Business Intelligence/Reporting – Dimensional Insight The Diver Solution
- Cardiology – Digisonics DigiView
- Community HIS – McKesson Paragon
- Decision Support – Business - Allscripts Sunrise EPSi Decision Support (Eclipsys)
- Document Management and Imaging – MedPlus ChartMaxx
- Emergency Department – Wellsoft EDIS
- Enterprise Scheduling – Unibased Systems Architecture RMS
- Financial/ERP – McKesson Pathways Fin./Materials/HR Mgr
- Homecare – Homecare Homebase
- Laboratory – Siemens Novius Lab
- PACS – DR Systems Unity
- Patient Accounting and Patient Management – Epic Resolute Hospital Billing
- Pharmacy – Epic Willow
- Practice Management (more than 100 physicians) – Epic Resolute/Prelude/Cadence
- Practice Management (26-100 physicians) – McKesson Horizon Practice Plus
- Practice Management (6-25 physicians) – Greenway Medical PrimeSuite Practice
- Practice Management (2-5 physicians) – e-MDs Bill
- Radiology – Epic Radiant
- Speech Recognition – Nuance eScription
- Surgery Management – Unibased Systems Architecture ORMS
The 2010 "Best in KLAS" vendors for professional services:
- Application Hosting (CIS/ERP/HIS) – Cerner
- Claims and Clearinghouse Services – Navicure
- Clinical Implementation Principal – Deloitte Consulting
- Clinical Implementation Supportive – Innovative Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Financial ERP Implementation – ACS
- IT Outsourcing (extensive) – CareTech Solutions Inc.
- Planning and Assessment – Impact Advisors
- Revenue Cycle Transformation – Deloitte Consulting
- Technical Services – ACS
- Teleradiology Services – Virtual Radiologic (vRad)
- Transcription Services – Webmedx
To purchase the full report, providers and vendors can visit www.KLASresearch.com/top20
Who is KLAS?
- KLAS conducts over 1,900 healthcare provider interviews per month, working with over 4,500 hospitals and over 3,000 doctor’s offices and clinics
- KLAS is independently owned and operated
- KLAS has ratings on over 250 healthcare technology vendors and over 900 products and services
- KLAS publishes approximately 40 performance and perception reports per year
- KLAS is headquartered in Orem, Utah, with independent researchers working throughout North America