REGISTER NOW: An exclusive, live webinar
May 23rd at 1pm ET/10am PT
How does mHealth improve patient access to better care?
Mobile Health, or mHealth, is a rapidly growing strategy that many healthcare professionals say can increase efficiency, cut costs, provide better customer service, and help handle tough circumstances such as a remote or incapacitated patient. mHealth consists of the use of the latest communication devices and technology to bring healthcare services to the patient. Advocates claim the applications of mHealth are numerous, aiding with: remote monitoring, behavior modification, data collection, step-by-step instruction, question and answer forums, doctor visits, and even diagnosis.
Join us as our panel will provide their expert advice and answer your questions, as we ask:
- Has the public accepted the idea of mHealth? Do they agree that a "remote" doctor consultation provides value to the patients and improves the care process?
- Does this technology interfere with the professional ethos of physicians to examine and treat individuals holistically?
- Are there privacy concerns involved in taking healthcare to the communication networks?
- What are the Telehealth, Web, and Mobile phone models, and why does the model you use suit your needs best?
- What's in the future for mHealth?
If you cannot attend the live session, please feel free to register and you will receive an email notice when the archived webinar is available on-demand.
Register now to join us and ask these experts your own questions!
Dr. Marc Mitchell, MD, MS founder and president of D-tree International, is a pediatrician and management specialist who has worked in over 40 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America on the design and delivery of health care services.
Alex Blau, MD, Medical Director at Doximity, is a graduate of the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and trained in emergency medicine at Stanford Hospital and Clinics.
Herb Rogove, DO, FCCM, FACP, is President/CEO of C3O Telemedicine, which is a multispecialty virtual practice that solves the problem of quick and affordable access to specialists in Tele-ICU, Tele-Neurology/Neurocritical Care and Tele-Psychiatry.
Moderator Brian S. McGowan, PhD is a research scientist who has worked as a medical educator, mentor, accredited provider and commercial supporter.