Friday, January 6, 2012

Unprotected Sex and Fellatio

Warning: This post may not be appropriate for readers under the age of six.

The  article is not intended to be discriminatory in terms of sexual preferences, race, creed, color or political preferences.

I am expanding upon an article read in the WSJ Health Blog today.

A recent study reported in the WSJ Health blog discusses the overall slight decline in rates of cancer with an uptick in certain types of cancer.

Among the small increases are the incidence of oral cancers (HPV papilloma of the posterior pharynx, malignant melanoma, thyroid cancer,  Although the decline in smoking should decrease this incidence it appears that ‘oral sex’ increases the rate for practitioners of this art of  karma sutra.

I have given up cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana, meth,cocaine but I will not have oral sex withdrawn (pun intended) from my repertoire of pleasurable activity.

Several important features of the study were missing, male vs. female rates, unprotected vs. protected sex and whether the study was separated into homosexual encounters or heterosexual encounters.

The CDC and Public Health Service have been allotted ten million dollars for this anti-motivational poster, seen on the left below which is somewhat akin to the anti-smoking images seen below as well

    smoking-lip-l

P.S  Smoking is banned on the Health Train Express, Oral fellatio? That depends….

The entire post is offered (tongue in cheek). Oh there I go again with my oral fixations this morning I am having oatmeal with bananas (cut up for those of you with dirty minds…). Hope you enjoy your coffee !

3 comments:

chief gabril said...

Authorities last week issued a favorable guidance and student health insurance, which will result in small perturbations, if any, this business until at least the 2012-2013 school year.

Vodni filter

listeria said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

permainan zuma said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon.