Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Politicians know S %@*t about Health Care

 

A good friend and colleague sent me a link to a video.  I advise you that there is a lot of foul language in it.  I thought it was outrageously funny and exactly on point.  When I thought hard about it I thought, What the f#%!k .  If Obama doesn’t understand it or get it by now he never will). 

Thanks again to Xtranormal,  the do it yourself  internet Pixar of the  21st Century.

 

The White House Oval Office

 

One of our problems as physicians is that we rarely say no, or go to h#@l!  We are always so reasonable and accommodating, while we slowly are boiled.  So I don’t believe I need to be polite, or politically correct or even have good manners.  I and most of my colleagues have been wrung out and demeaned beyond belief. 

You will all think I have lost it, and I am ready to hear that as well. But the AMA and the rest of it have not done any better kissing a@s,

and pouring $$’s  into the cesspool we call congress.

del.icio.us Tags: ,,

No comments: