Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Health Hangout Number 2

MARK YOUR CALENDAR----TODAY at  6 PM PDT    9PM EDT

The Second International Google+ Health Hangout Session will be held on Sept 7th Wednesday at 6PM PDT 9PM EDT. You can find it by going to my stream at Gary Levin and look for the “I am hanging out “ Click on the Join the Hangout tab”

For those of you who are not familiar with 'Hangouts” there is a video tutorial at:

Google + Video Tutorial Other information can be found at: www.google.com/+/ or just Google “The Google + Project “ .

You can also twitter me @glevin1. On the morning of the hangout I you will receive invites to all those in my “health hangout circle” and/or professional connections. If you follow my stream you will see a green “Join” tab. Clicking on it will bring you to the hangout. For those of you not on Google + I will send an email invite on Thursday AM at 9AM PDT and 12PM EDT.

Hangouts are limited to ten participants. If there are more than ten I will ask five in the hangout to leave every ten minutes to allow others to join. The Hangout will open 10 minutes before the listed times.

Google + has not been officially launched and is still considered in 'beta'.

No comments: