Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blogger Takes Leave

I have been told the most boring thing in the world is a blogger who writes about blogging.

Actually blogging is all about people, and yesterday I was a bit saddened to hear that one of my best blogging friends is taking a break from blogging.

 

Unplugging

Loading ... Loading ...

 

alt

I have made a very big decision: I am going to unplug myself from the internet world for a while.  That means that I am hanging up my blogging for now.

Distractible MD(Rob Lambert MD) has been around since the dawn of the age of blogging….at a time when blogging was not user friendly at all. Even the cloud blog publishers were arcane and byzantine

After five years or so of blogging one makes some close friends, not at all unlike having a pen pal when I was knee-high to  a grasshopper. (not sure if that is a relevant metaphor for Gen X,Y,Z or iGadgets.)

Bloggers tend to develop a circle of friends.   Our circle has been broken. 

Hope he will be back soon.  Have a good rest. Hope you don’t have carpal tunnel syndrome. 

Recharge   your batteries, guys like you always come back !

 

GML

No comments: