Sunday, December 12, 2010

It’s That Time of Year

 

Beginning on Halloween the fall and winter season begin with a variety of sequential days off, decorations and fond memories of past year’s events.  We anticipate the holidays each year either in dread, or with excitement and anticipation and/or a little of each.

I am preparing my “The Year in Review” in regard to health care reform, innovation, and scientific breakthroughs.  We all know 2010 was a banner year for health care debate. (And it is far from over)

 

I will include the new category,  “Movers and Shakers” in the Annual Review of Health Train Express. 

                

                                                                            Patients

To Be Announced

Look for this review somewhere between December 26-31 2010.  It all depends on what I get for Chanukah.

 

                     

Menorah

 

Chanukah came earlier this month, however wifey celebrates Christmas, does not believe in early gifts, and locks things down until 4AM on the 25th of December.

This is my small contribution to our ecumenical family.  Actually I have the best of both worlds, I celebrate both events.

No comments: