Saturday, August 23, 2008

Next stop, Grand Central Station


Quote of the day:


No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately. - Michel de Montaigne

There are many bloggers: To post or not to post who are for more eloquent and gifted writers than I am.

Lincoln

And some are eloquent speakers

I often read their blogs, or columns and think...that's how I feel, or think.....how come I did not say that out loud

Loud

or write it down?  Perhaps one of the factors is lack of time....It could involve my whole day and night, if I freely associate....I would even have to write down my dreams....

I think of myself as a visionary and futurist.....so perhaps it is a blessing to those around me that I don't broadcast everything that comes to mind.   It would be like all those teeny boppers marching around the mall on their cell phones...

kids on cell phone

(who pays for their airtime?), or those loud rude people on cell phones  in the grocery line telling all those around them about their personal grocery list, or their laundry list.  

The measure of success of a blog is to stimulate those who read them...

 

it needs to relate to them, and also be entertaining. It should contain links to other sites, which are authored by really smart, artistic, or silly authors.  I get pretty bored without 'pictures'. I must be arrested at the third grade level... 

By  now you have realized there is nothing about health care today.

I have stepped off Health Train Express at this stop to transfer to another line.

rural train station

Wait one, my cell is ringing, "hello...no I won't forget to pick up the milk on the way home....luv ya...thanks for calling"

(Ticket Please!)

ticket please

No comments: