Friday, December 9, 2011

HealthTrain RaP

 

Some of you already know about Zdogg and Dr. Harry, so this may seem lame, but for those of you who have not seen them, they are the “rappers” of medicine.

On another front, today I held the first Google + Medical Hangout with a friend  +Bruce Garber (with  his waiver regarding HIPAA). He had an eye problem which I was able to diagnose using Google + Hangout with an ordinary webcam. If your webcam is good enough with HD and you have a good video graphics card, it works well. 

I hope you will all join me tonite at 5PM PST for my medical hangout on Google +. Let me know what prominent doctors  you would like to be in the hangout and I will invite them for tonite or next Friday nite.  You are all invited to participate. Admission is FREE !!!

 

No comments: