Friday, July 25, 2008

Sights, Sounds and ......


Quote of the day:
That which has always been accepted by everyone, everywhere, is almost certain to be false. - Paul Valery

Today I discovered while editing my blog that my list of blog links over to the left sidebar was totally missing. 

I spent part of today re-posting it, and it looks a bit ragged, but I will clean it up later this week. 

You may note I have a new link on the left sidebar  http://www.healthpolcom.com/blog/

Mike Miller M.D. contacted me via Sermo.  After reading several of his posts I can recomend  him without hesitation for quick and pithy observations that are not verbose and to the point.

Mike, thank you for contacting me.

My brain is tired tonite. It's been a long week.  I have added some video and sound links to the site as well.  Let me know if you experience problems.

No comments: